SUPPORT THE TRANSFORMATIONAL PROCESS AND THE FIELD OF PSYCHEDELICS BY BECOMING A KNOWLEDGEABLE GUIDE THROUGH INTEGRATION COACHING
Spiritual ceremonies with plant medicines are supporting deep transformation. Research is showing solid evidence that the use of plant medicines and psychedelics can help people with a number of different issues from addiction to depression. In each case, it is evident that the ability to integrate the learning from these deep experiences is key to their effectiveness. Explore the benefits further with integration coaching.
It is very likely that you are or know someone who:
- Had a powerful experience but was unable to maintain the positive effect.
- Did not know how to integrate all of the information that was received.
- Struggled with the energetic or emotional impact of the work.
- Felt they could have been better prepared.
- Wants to make the most out of the experience.
- Seems despite their work that they are still caught up in unhealthy behavior.
In each of these situations and many more, someone could use a knowledgeable guide to help them navigate this new terrain and benefit from their experience.
And, it is more important than ever before that advocates of plant medicine help to maintain safe practices -before, during and after their use.
If you would like to support people with their transformational process and support the field in general by becoming a knowledgeable guide, the Integration Coach Certificate will help you do that.
THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU IF:
- You know you are here to help guide and support in relationship to Psychedelic Integration.
- You want to strengthen your understanding of how to help others with this deep work.
- You want to make sure you are a safe and effective guide.
- You want to be knowledgeable about best practices and standards of care.
- Work with people who are engaging in the ceremonial use of plant medicines.
- Self-Study—Explore the vast methodologies of healing to find your specific passion, or just focus on developing what you know you love through individually crafted self-study.
- Virtual Classes—Expand your knowledge and stay connected with virtual classes
- Supervision Practice Sessions
- Monthly Q&A Calls
Course Topics Covered:
- Introduction and Review of Plant Medicines and other Psychedelics
- Indications and Contraindications
- Formats, Impact, and Outcome
- The Five Areas of Integration
- Warning signs and Trouble Shooting.
To be ICC certified you need complete the course materials, attend 3 hours of supervision, complete the practicum hours, and pass a session review.
- This program requires that you have taken ITC (or its equivalent) before you can apply. Learn more about Integrative Transformational Coaching (ITC)
- If I am not already familiar with you and your work, you will need to fill out a program application before your initial consult.
- You have engaged in the study of coaching, mentoring, and/or helping and healing work beyond your primary training out of a passion and desire to be excellent at what you do. Personal motivation and dedication of each participant is a key ingredient of this program.